Gardin's Premium Coco Coir is a key component of every soil we use for our own plants.
We love it because
- It is ultra clean! In a side-by-side comparison with the leading provider of compressed coco coir, our coco coir tested up to two times cleaner.
- Low-EC: Lower dissolved salts compared to other coco products reducing plant stress and improving fertilizer uptake.
- Once it expands, it never recompresses.
- It has a great varied and light weight consistency that provides unmatched aeration and high water retention, a tough combination to find!
- It can be used as a key ingredient in soil or as an excellent inert media for soilless grows.
- It is is one of the best medias to start seeds.
Each brick of compressed low-EC coconut coir weighs approximately 11lbs and expands to roughly 2 cubic feet.
Compressed coco coir
How to Use
Add water to expand coir brick
Use as soilless grow media or add to enrich with other ingredients to produce a custom soil mix