Grow More's Dolomite Lime helps correct acidic soil environments. A great source of calcium and magnesium. Dolomite lime is sometimes referred to as "soil sweetener."
- Adjusts and balances pH and makes phosphates more available
- Can be added to acid soil
- Contains calcium and magnesium
- Noted as a primary, but sometimes secondary nutrient
- Add a month before planting
- ½ a cup per cubic foot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.