Heavy RED Spectrum, warm white light. The most unique grow lamp available! Ceramic HPS produces high-quality yields and healthy vibrant plants ready for multiple harvests!
A typical HPS light produces an orange light with a narrow spectral distribution. The Ceramic HPS produces a white light and has a much broader spectrum with an abundance of red spectral energy.
The Ceramic HPS produces a white light and has a much broader spectrum with an abundance of red spectral energy. The spectral energy of Ceramic HPS is unmatched in the Horticulture market and is only possible through the exclusive EYE HORTILUX chemistry.
Ceramic HPS enhances essential oil production and produces plants with minimal stretching. Ceramic HPS produces vibrant colorful plants which stay strong and healthy throughout the flowering stage. The Ceramic HPS is a strong Start-to-Finish grow light as well and produces healthy vegetative plants ready for transition to stronger light sources.
Ceramic HPS Features
- Ceramic HID Technology
- Exclusive EYE Hortilux Spectrum
- Heavy Red Spectrum
- Made in the USA
- Best Used With Gold Series Ballast
- Emits Clean White Light
- Initial Lumens: 32,500
- Color Temperature: 2500K
- CRI: CRI 85
- Operating Position: Horizontal +/-15 degrees
- Fixture Requirement: Open Rated
- ANSI Code: N/A
- E-Ballast Compatible: Yes
- Warm-Up Time: 30 Minutes
- Hot Re-Strike Time: 15 Minutes
- Suggested height above canopy (varies with room space, ventilation and reflector size, form and shape.) 3 ft