Provides intense cilantro flavor. Broad, deep green leaves and a sweet aroma.
- Sow microgreens seeds indoors in seed tray or container
- Maintain even moisture and do not allow growing medium to dry out
- A heat mat can aid in speed of germination
- After seeds have sprouted, place seedlings in a sunny south-facing window or under a grow light
- Grows slowly and prefers cool temperature; water regularly
- Once you harvest microgreens, reseed for a new crop
Microgreens, sprouts and grasses are increasingly popular as they are easy to grow, easy to harvest, easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and highly nutritious!